Traditional, highlander sleigh ride
in the Chocholowska Valley
It is definitely worth experiencing a unique adventure during a winter holiday in Zakopane, a sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley. It is a highlander, traditional sleigh ride on a 4-person sleigh. Close to the Tatra nature, away from the city noise and cars.
Only with KULIGI.pl you will experience such a beautiful adventure – for those looking for the best offer, not necessarily the cheapest.
Highlander folks at the edge of the valley will help you take sits in the sleigh and provide everyone with a staring treat.
The Chocholowska Valley is considered one of the most beautiful in the Tatra Mountains. We will have bells, torches, and stunning views.
After the sleigh ride, the sleigh will take you straight to the highland, open-air stage by the river stream, where the Highlanders will be waiting.
For 2 hours, we will have fun and feast together. During the whole event, the staff members will serve delicious, regional food, and bonfires will be lit. The best highlander music band in Zakopane will take care of good fun. We will have live music, dancing, singing, games, competitions, and attractions, such as trying out local outfits or dancing competitions.
The evening will pass under the banner of tradition, humor, and fun!
The number of places is limited
A sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley
The sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley lasts 3 hours:
- 1h – Sleigh ride in Chocholowska Valley
- 2h – Catering + Fun by the campfire with Gooral folks – Dancing and singing, authentic folklore and local cuisine
Discounts for children:
- under two years GRATIS (2017 year or younger)
- REDUCED TICKET for children under 14 years old
Tasty MENU by the bonfire:
- homemade “polish bigos”
- sausages for self-making at the fire
- oscypek (regional cheese)
- bread with lard
- hot tea
Typical sleigh rides in Zakopane
Traditional, Highlander sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley
|1-hour sleigh ride|
|2 hours of a feast,||other Organizers only 1h|
|Highlander live music|
|Bonfire with catering|
|Integration program during feasts|
|Games, attractions, trying ou local outfits|
|Away from cars|
|Close to nature - Tatra National Park|
What do you need to know?
FREE PLACE IN A SLEIGH
- All our sleighs are for 4 people, so for groups of 3, 7, or 11, payment of “free place in sleigh” is mandatory.
- It is possible to buy a sleigh exclusively, e.g., for 2 people. Then you need to buy an appropriate amount of the “Free place in the sleigh” service.
WHERE DOES THE SLEIGH RIDE TAKES PLACE?
- Sleigh ride and Highlander feast take place in the Chocholowska Valley. We meet at the “Pod Lasem” parking lot – you will see it after entering the Chocholowska Valley on the left. You will also find a pin on GoogleMaps (this info is for people who have not purchased a transfer).
HAVE YOU BOUGHT A TRANSFER?
- Meeting 45 minutes before the scheduled sleigh time (14:15 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
- Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower part of Krupowki street, bus stop near the underground passage
- A child up to the age of 3, if it rides on the parent’s lap – FREE. If the child is to have their own place in the sleigh, a reduced ticket must be purchased for them.
- Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service. It is not refundable if the customer refuses to go to the event.
- If there is not enough snow, the sleds are replaced with horse-drawn carriages, and the rest of the program continues unchanged.
- The event takes place outdoors, please wear appropriate clothing, such as a hat, gloves, warm jacket.
- Duration of the event: 3h (1h sleigh ride + 2h highlander feast)