Great Highlander Feast in the Chocholowska Valley
We invite you to a special Folk Evening in the Chocholowska Valley – Highlander Feast!
Highlander Feast means – Fun, and that’s how it will be – an unforgettable evening full of joy, humor, and delicious regional food!
It is the only event of this type in Zakopane for individual guests and a great alternative to a restaurant’s evening.
The event occurs in the Chocholowska Valley, which is considered one of the most beautiful Tatra Mountains. As the only one, we have a highlander, open-air stage next to a river stream. You will spend the whole evening close to the Tatra nature.
During the whole event, bonfires will be lit, and the staff will serve delicacies from regional highlander cuisine!
The best highlander band in Zakopane will make sure that we are having a good time. There will be music, dancing, and singing, also games and competitions. Plenty of attractions awaits you, such as an opportunity to try out a highlander suit.
The whole evening is a lot of humor, laughter, fun, and delicious food, all in the spirit of traditions of the Podhale region!
Those who want to add splendor to the evening can also book a 1-hour ride in horse-drawn carriages around the Chocholowska Valley before the event.
The number of places is limited
Highlander Feast in Chocholowska Valley
- DANCE, MUSIC, AND LIVE SINGING
- FIRE AND CATERING
- GAMES, FUN, COMPETITIONS
- ATTRACTIONS, SUCH AS FITTING ON A HIGHLANDER ROBBER
Discounts for children:
- UP TO 3 YEARS FOR FREE (2017 YEARS OR YOUNGER)
- REDUCED-PRICE TICKET FOR CHILDREN UNDER 17 YEARS OF AGE
Tasty MENU by the bonfire:
- homemade “polish bigos”
- sausages for self-making at the fire
- oscypek (regional cheese)
- bread with lard
- hot tea
Evening at the Restaurant
Highlander Feast in the Chocholowska Valley
|3-hour party with the Highlanders|
|The best highlander band||there are bands of various quality in Zakopane|
|An atmospheric bonfire by the stream and forest|
|Competitions, games, and integration|
|Close to nature - in a Tatra National Park|
What do you need to know?
WHERE DOES THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
- Highlander Feast takes place in the Chocholowska Valley. Once you reached the Valley, go behind the barrier (a wooden hut with entrance to the Tatra National Park). Then walk about 300m forward – on the right side, you will see our wooden, open-air stage.
DID YOU BUY TRANSFERS?
- Meeting 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the event (18:30 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
- Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower part of Krupówki street, bus stop near the underground passage)
HAVE YOU BOOKED THE HORSE-DRAWN CARRIAGE RIDE?
- A 1-hour ride takes place before the event (18:00 – 19:00). If you bought a carriage ride before the event, you should appear at the entrance barrier (a hut with entries to the Tatra National Park) in the Chochołowska Valley 10 minutes before the ride’s scheduled start time.
- A child up to the age of 3, if it rides on the parent’s lap – FREE. If the child is to have their own place in the sleigh, a reduced ticket must be purchased for them.
- Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service. It is not refundable if the customer refuses to go to the event
- Failing to arrive at the designated place at the appointed time is equivalent to canceling the ticket.
- Suppose the Organizer conducts the event as planned. In that case, rainfall and snow absence are not the basis for canceling the ticket and demanding a refund of the fee paid
- The event is held outdoors, please wear appropriate clothing following the current weather conditions
- Duration of the event: 3 hours (2.5 hours with a band + 30 minutes with dance music
- The customer is required to provide a valid phone number and e-mail while booking. The organizer is not responsible for any inconvenience resulting from no contact with the customer.