Winter Highlander Feast in the Chocholowska Valley
Highlander Feast, a.k.a. the best winter event in Zakopane and an opportunity to rediscover Podhale’s traditions and folklore while having great fun.
It is a proposal for those who, for some reason, cannot take part in a sleigh ride but do not want to miss the opportunity to have fun and take part in the event with the Highlanders.
Highlander Feast means dancing, singing, music, and lots of laughter during many attractions, which will be taken care of by the best highlander music band in Zakopane.
Delicious, unlimited local catering is also available throughout the event.
Highlander Feast or folk evening takes place in the beautiful landscape, close to nature – in the Chocholowska Valley, where we have a highland, open-air stage.
The number of places is limited
Highlander Feast in the Chocholowska Valley
- DANCE, MUSIC, AND LIVE SINGING
- FIRE AND CATERING
- GAMES, FUN, COMPETITIONS
- ATTRACTIONS, SUCH AS TRYING OUT LOCAL OUTFIT
Discounts for children:
- UP TO 3 YEARS FOR FREE (2017 YEARS OR YOUNGER)
- REDUCED-PRICE TICKET FOR CHILDREN UNDER 17 YEARS OF AGE
Delicious MENU by the bonfire:
- homemade “polish bigos”
- sausages for self-making at the fire
- oscypek (regional cheese)
- bread with lard
- hot tea
Evening at the Restaurant
Folk evening in Chocholowska Valley
|3h Feast with Highlanders|
|The best local music band||music bands are of different quality|
|Atmospheric bonfire by the river stream and the forest|
|Competitions, games, and attractions|
|Close to nature - Tatra National Park|
What do you need to know?
WHERE DOES THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
- Highlander Feast takes place in the Chocholowska Valley. Once you reached the Valley, go behind the barrier (a wooden hut with an entrance to the Tatra National Park). Then walk about 300m forward – on the right side, you will see our wooden, open-air stage.
- A child up to the age of 3, if it rides on the parent’s lap – FREE. If the child is to have its place in the sleigh, a reduced ticket must be purchased for him/her.
- Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service. It is not refundable if the customer refuses to go to the event.
- Failing to arrive at the designated place at the appointed time is equivalent to canceling the ticket.
- Suppose the Organizer conducts the event as planned. In that case, rainfall and snow absence are not the basis for canceling the ticket and demanding a refund of the fee paid.
- The event is held outdoors. Please wear appropriate clothing following the current weather conditions.
- Duration of the event: 2 hours
- The customer is required to provide a valid phone number and e-mail while booking. The Organizer is not responsible for any inconvenience resulting from no contact with the customer.
Opinions of our clients
Delicious and unique fun. The highlander climate stole my heart, all in the beautiful Chochołowska Valley. I recommend.
Highlander evening for everyone who comes to Zakopane, good music and regional food :)
Fantastic evening. great music and food. Competitions for children and adults. I recommend.
Great fun and food ... spicy highlander jokes. I recommend
A fun evening by the bonfire in a beautiful area. Live music, good refreshments. I recommend!
The band plays hot songs, Great fun, delicious food, and even more delicious mulled wine! A must have during your stay in Zakopane! 💕