Summer Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride in the Chocholowska Valley
This offer is no longer available. Contact us at +48 501 560 560 for more information
A fantastic idea for a unique summer evening spent with your loved ones close to the Tatra nature! We invite you for a 1-hour ride in highland 4-person horse-drawn carriages around the Chocholowska Valley, which is considered one of the most beautiful in the Tatras Mountains!
And the summer horse-drawn carriage ride is just the beginning of a great evening! We recommend you to combine it with our Folk Evening in the Chocholowska Valley, which is the best summer attraction in Zakopane and a great alternative to sitting at a table in a restaurant.
Folk Evening or Highlander Feast is an event by the Bonfire in the Chocholowska Valley. Lots of delicious, regional food and lots of fun with the best band in Zakopane!
We prepared a range of different activities for you: dancing, music, singing, and attractions such as trying out local outfits or dancing competitions. There are also attractions for children.
It is an evening close to nature and tradition, full of humor and fun!
The number of places is limited
Summer Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
The summer Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride in the Chocholowska Valley takes 1 hour.
Horse-drawn carriage ride in Zakopane
Horse-drawn carriage ride in the Chocholowska Valley
|Away from cars|
|Close to nature - Tatra National Park|
|Opportunity to book a Folk Evening|
What do you need to know?
MEETING PLACE BEFORE THE SUMMER RIDE
- We meet in the Chocholwska Valley at the “Pod Lasem” parking lot. You can find it on Google if you use navigation. After entering the Chocholowska Valley, the parking lot is on the left. You should be at the place of meeting 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
NUMBER OF HORSE-DRAWN CARRIAGES YOU NEED
- The carriages are max. 4 – people. In the case of a larger number of people, a larger number of carriages should be purchased.
- A child up to the age of 3, if it rides on the parent’s lap – FREE. If the child is to have their own place in the sleigh, a reduced ticket must be purchased for them.
- Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service. It is not refundable if the customer refuses to go to the event.
- Duration of the event: around 1 hour
- The customer is required to provide a valid phone number and e-mail while booking. The organizer is not responsible for any inconvenience resulting from no contact with the customer.
Opinions of our clients
Delicious and unique fun. The highlander climate stole my heart, all in the beautiful Chochołowska Valley. I recommend.
Highlander evening for everyone who comes to Zakopane, good music and regional food :)
Fantastic evening. great music and food. Competitions for children and adults. I recommend.
Great fun and food ... spicy highlander jokes. I recommend
A fun evening by the bonfire in a beautiful area. Live music, good refreshments. I recommend!
The band plays hot songs, Great fun, delicious food, and even more delicious mulled wine! A must have during your stay in Zakopane! 💕